<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)ツ


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Wednesday, April 22, 2009

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


I guess the truth is finallie out..
It was wishful thinking on my part afterall...
Time & time again.........
I hid in a corner, thinking........
Time & time again...........
I face the wall, crying..........
Time & time again..........
I woke up, with tears streaming down my face............
Time & time again........

I guess those memories were never enough to make you turn around & think... What we've been through were never enough to leave a deep impression in your heart as it left in mine... Sorry my dearest, i failed. I failed as a girlfriend, I failed as a life-partner.. What i have, i gave it my all, i gave it my best shot..

But i guess............ My best, was never enough.
Nothing is enough for you.
After all this time, i hoped & prayed that you can use your heart to feel.
Because seeing is never enough.
Sadly, it never made you take a single step back.

Maybe to you, our memories meant nothing.
Just a mere past you can dismiss without giving it a single thought.
But to me, it meant everything.
Simply because you are my everything.
Its hard to bid farewell..
I've tried.
But no matter how hard i forced myself to look forward.
I turned.......
To look at you, at our past.
I trembled.. & i collapsed in tears.
I'm tired...
Reallie tired....



ツ Without you

13:11