<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)ツ


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Monday, January 16, 2006

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


*sulks*
I was happily in my dreamland when my darn phone rang. Stupid boi called. Wth?! Disturb my slp!! Faggot` Refused ta hang up as usual. So there i was, listening ta him wif my eyes closed & half-awake. Diao` He claims he wanna listen ta mi as i slp. -.-" Freako! Reminded mi of kkb's daughter. WHAAHS! His daughter & her bf hogged onto da phone till wee hrs. JUST listening ta each other's breathing. No kidding! Damn dots.. Aniwae, back ta da topic. I had ta endure at least 30mins of his bloody voice. Still wanna sing summore. -.-" He was singing evonne hsu's songs. Like wth?! Thanks ar.. Bloody high pitch. Its a miracle his voice dinch crack. lols! Finallie after 30mins of mi complaining like madded, he hung up. But it was my turn. I flip & I flop. Wth?! I CAN'T SLP NOW! Shittified` I dunch wanna call him back la.. *bangwall bangwall* I've got a 8am class tml la.. WAT TA DO NOW?!



ツ Without you

02:39