And once again, da bitchy side of mi has taken over. I'm easily irritated. So? Shoot mi` DUNCH push ur luck when u ain't exactly 1 of my faves. Pffts` Was being crude ta shawn. Ohwell, he asked fer it aniwae. *bleahs* Told him i was busy. As in reallie busy. (hehs) But he wouldn't take no fer an ans. F*ck it` A r/s ain't jux bout wanting mi ta acc him canz?! EEYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Fan si le.. BAHHHHH` Told him off. Once & fer all. Crude words filled da air. =X Dinch reallie mean it la. I was kinda pissed. Nobody can bug mi when i'm watching tv. *LOL* Except fer.. ahwei` him` n a few others in nid. Otherwise i wunch gif a damn.. KIDDING! I'm not TAT mean la.. Its jux him alone & a few other psychos which i bth. VIP = VERI IRRITATING PEOPLE He dinch bother mi after tat crude msg i sent him. Summore i had ta send it twice. I sent ta piggie by accident da 1st time. WTF?! Like how kkb can i get la?! SO DIU LIAN! He replied & asked bout tat guy. *diao* No comments. So wanted ta die on da spot. Tatas`