<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Tuesday, November 8, 2005

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


STiLL sIcK..
Stupid boi acc-ed mi ta da doc's todae..
Brought mi back home..
Occupied himself wif i-dunno-wat..
I was napping.. =X
He's cooking porridge fer mi now.. *hehs*
Not 4getting ta complain how TROUBLESOME i am.
Hurmphs` I'm a sick patient ok.. Lalala`
But *sighs* Piggie dinch even msg mi.. =(
Even ben msged mi, concern bout how i am now..
Opa, u're alwaz treating mi hot & cold..
So unpredictable.. MOST of da time.. =.="
Damned. I hate u. Bleahs! Meanie! Puii`
I noe.. I'm being uber childish here..
But he reallie owns da character of a saggy..
He's a cancerian fer ur info..
But acts exactly like a saggy.. *wtf*
Stupid boi cannot stand mi le..
He's gonna slap mi any min now.. *runs*
Update tml ba..
MY PORRIDGE's READY~! YEA!



Without you

20:04