<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Tuesday, November 8, 2005

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


I'm sick. =(
Tat spastic piggie ain't concern. Damned. Puii`
Dunno y is he home todae..
Dinch even bother asking y..
I duno wats wrong wif mi..
Kept puking & puking like nobody's biz. =(
Running ta da toilet every other min.
I felt bad. Kept on saying brb ta pk. *sorrie*
But i couldn't help it. Felt so miserable.
He dinch even gif a fuck bout it. *ROARS*
Wateverrrrrrr` Not sae i cared aniwae. T.T

I tink i couldn't take it.
I started tearing. God dammit.
Fer god noes y la.. *slaps myself*
Its kinda painful & torturous.. *grimaces*
Its been.. Hmmms, almost 5 mths le..
How time flies....... How time flies.......



Without you

00:58