<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)ツ


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Friday, August 12, 2005

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


*** WARNING~!!!!! ***

dis entry is gonna b extremely vulgar,
pls bear wif moi.. if not,
u can proceed on to da next para..
Thank you.

*** WARNING~!!!!! ***


*SOB*
Doggie's missing! Sum bloody mutha fucka stole it! Fucker! I hope tt bloody bastard or bitch gets knocked down by a lorry & squashed beneath.. I meant REALLIE squashed! Dammitx!
@!#$#%^&%^#%^$%#&^$!!!!!
*ROARS*
ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y muz ppl do such a thing?!! Fucker! Knnbccb!!!
(i tink u can c how angry i am la huh)
No amt of toking ta my frens can cheer mi up..
*SOB*
Zake kept on cheering mi up, so did zhipeng.. But no use.. *cries* Onli zake noes wat i'm going thru now, cuz onli animal-lurfers can relate la.. I've got so mani NON-ANIMAL LURFER frens.
(yes, bell, referring to u.. *pui* not onli u.. ALOT MORE..)
Am still sick.. Vomitted juz now but heck la.. Wats my sickness compared to doggie's missing?
*cries terribly*

Was msging zhipeng fer da whole dae le.. *haix* Discussing sumthing impt fer da whole dae le.. Den still got things on till 3pm.. *pui* I'm so gonna flunk my test todae.. *sighs* I almost went bonkers when i found out tat he punched sumone.. =/ Da zhipeng i noe wasn't liddat de.. *haix* Under stress mah? How cum suddenly bcum liddat le? *head hurtx*


[[ we r drifting far apart le.. dunch u tink so? ]]
[[ but i guess it doesn't matter ta u animore.. ]]
[[ wishing u all da best in watever u do.. ]]
[[ nothing but a hell load of disappoinments todae.. ]]

___________________________

On wed..
(watever date was tat..)

*sighs* Spastic! Stupid simon stepped on my foot.. WTF.. I onli realised tat my foot got blue-black on da way home.. Doinks.. Thnks ar.. Stupid simon was being his madded self la.. I still haven't got da time ta tok ta victor.. Will tok ta him asap.. Dunch worry..

Watever~ I hate being short la huh.. Ahwei couldn't c mi cuz tt spastic security was taller? I meant, WAY taller dan moi.. *pui* Blah blah blah.. Dunch wanna elaborate.. Waited fer Jacky they all.. Stupid la.. So hated Jacky fer lying to his fensis.. Bout tt cam thingy.. Dunch wish to elaborate in here.. Wanna noe den ask moi ba.. But da bottom line is tat, he's a BAD influence ta all qjl ppl esp my beloved baobei didi & he's a playboi.. Duh~ As fer da rest, i can't seem ta rmb le.. *dotx* Ohya, Anthony is starting ta irrited mi once again! Despo.. Watever.. Heck!

Was chatting wif lar juz now.. *haix* I reallie wonder how cum ppl r liddat? Can't they b naive? Can't they stop all dis kinda evil doings? Okok, evil doings is a tad too much.. But u get my point.. =\ dunch wish ta blog animore le.. Not in da mood.. I still hope tat MF will die soon! *pui* SARKER!


[[ how cum i feel so lonely?]]
[[ wats wrong wif mi? ]]
[[ can anyone tell mi? ]]
[[ i reallie wanna noe.. ]]
[[ y all i feel is emptiness? ]]



ツ Without you

20:07