<body>




Who's that girl


jEr (23)


Her cravings


Happiness .


She talks about




Where to go next


AisHan
AppLe
BeLL
BeigirL
CiNdy
EiLeen
EmiLy
FaNcy
JoaNNa
JoceLyn
JesSie
KaNgpiNg
MaRz
RaiNiE
ReLLa
SanSan
ShEeNa
SzehUi
TpK
VanNie
XiNwEi
XiaXue
YuetiNg
YaNpiNg



She listens


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™
        Shuffle
 > 







Thursday, June 2, 2005

爱到妥协, 到头来还是无解, 绑着你不让你飞, 历史不断重演, 我好累..


MS DING DONG BELL.. It was mi who dumped ur kor.. *lolx* Fer simply being himself.. lalala~ At most, i'll go ta kido's family la.. *bleahx* BIG DEAL~ Xu jia still rox k! Better dan sun jia de.. I dinch noe tat i was TAT famous in irc leh.. *faintx* Aniwae, ask those ppl ta stop toking bout mi & ur kor le.. We r old flames le.. *gags* But, cum ta tink of it, i miss his 'warm' hug.. *cracks up* Craps la! I dunch miss him one single bit cuz he's SUN JIA DE.. Stingy pigs~ *RUNS*

=\ Currently toking bout things btw mi & him ba.. *sighs* Reminded mi of da photos in his hp.. Dunno y whenever i see other ppl taking photos wif their bfs/gfs.. *envy* We onli took one bloody pic together, summore is i force him ta take de.. He claims he dunch like ta take photos.. But inside his hp, loads of pics of him & his ex-gfssss.. Dunch wanna ask bout it tooz.. *glums* Mabbe he still haf feelings fer his ex ba? Mabbe, i'm nth but a form of entertainment ta him ba.. Mabbe i wasn't his gf ta start of wif ba? *sadded* I alreadi dunno how to react le.. Numbx? Understanding? Heck care? Act? I changed alot fer him.. *hurrhurr* Fer my close frens who reallie noe moi.. Will feel tat i'm diff ba? I even changed my image fer him.. *dotx* Ain't i super duper dumb? I dunch wish ta tink le.. Da truth hurtz.. It reallie does.. I can't do anithing bout it.. Alot of things, i can't sae it out.. Neither can i type it out.. *sighs* Sumtimes, i reallie wonder, wat is a blog fer if i can't blog out my true feelings?

Dunch wanna type le.. I'm gd at comforting & listening ta ppl's probs.. But when it cums ta mine, i'm helpless.. wtf.. Tears r rolling down my stupid cheeks again le.. *sighs* Sorrie bell, dunch feel like toking le..



Without you

01:50